B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I have been looking into potentially lifting my BB but am not too familiar with what all that entails.

I have read online that spacer lifts are not good and can wear out certain components of the truck quickly. Can anyone give any insight on this? Has anyone done any spacer lifts such as Rough Country, HRG, etc and can maybe talk about how ride quality was affected?

I have looked into full suspension overhauls but don’t like the idea of getting rid of the stock suspension…
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Click the search forums tab towards the top of the page, type suspension lifts into the keyword search and click, you'll have all kinds of suspension posts to look through.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So I have been looking into potentially lifting my BB but am not too familiar with what all that entails.

I have read online that spacer lifts are not good and can wear out certain components of the truck quickly. Can anyone give any insight on this? Has anyone done any spacer lifts such as Rough Country, HRG, etc and can maybe talk about how ride quality was affected?

I have looked into full suspension overhauls but don’t like the idea of getting rid of the stock suspension…
I got the eibach spring lift on my big bend. I definitely recommend. No issues and eibach is a company that I fully trust. 1.7” lift on front and 2” rear
Forgive me if you were exclusively looking for spacer lifts recommends

https://eibach.com/eps-search?application-type=epo&year=2022&make=Ford&model=BRONCO+SPORT&submodel=BASE,+BIG+BEND,+OUTERBANKS,+HERITAGE+CUV+1.5L+3CYL+AWD+C2

Ford Bronco Sport Spacer lift kit IMG_3766

Last edited:
OP
OP
B-Dog15

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got the eibach spring lift on my big bend. I definitely recommend. No issues and eibach is a company that I fully trust. 1.7” lift on front and 2” rear
Forgive me if you were exclusively looking for spacer lifts recommends

https://eibach.com/eps-search?application-type=epo&year=2022&make=Ford&model=BRONCO+SPORT&submodel=BASE,+BIG+BEND,+OUTERBANKS,+HERITAGE+CUV+1.5L+3CYL+AWD+C2

Ford Bronco Sport Spacer lift kit IMG_3766
I appreciate the feedback! Not exclusively looking at spacers and have looked into things like this. How does the on-road ride quality feel when compared to oem springs? And how does it handle off-road? I don’t do anything too crazy by any means but I don’t want to stray too far from oem feel if that makes sense.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I appreciate the feedback! Not exclusively looking at spacers and have looked into things like this. How does the on-road ride quality feel when compared to oem springs? And how does it handle off-road? I don’t do anything too crazy by any means but I don’t want to stray too far from oem feel if that makes sense.
I don’t want to lead you astray by my experience cause I’m no expert on these things. But I honestly have barely noticed a difference in ride quality. Maybe slightly stiffer over bumps? I noticed more of a difference going from stock tires to k02’s than from stock springs to eibachs.
my only “off roading” is dirt roads and beaches and I haven’t experienced any thing that stood out from the stock feel.
I mainly just enjoy driving with 100% confidence in Eibach and knowing how high quality their products are where as with spacer lifts (this is nothing against any of the companies manufacturing them and will probably make me sound ignorant) I feel I’d constantly be trying to feel or listen or examine for something that might have come loose or broke etc. lol. Just my .02

OP
OP
B-Dog15

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I don’t want to lead you astray by my experience cause I’m no expert on these things. But I honestly have barely noticed a difference in ride quality. Maybe slightly stiffer over bumps? I noticed more of a difference going from stock tires to k02’s than from stock springs to eibachs.
my only “off roading” is dirt roads and beaches and I haven’t experienced any thing that stood out from the stock feel.
I mainly just enjoy driving with 100% confidence in Eibach and knowing how high quality their products are where as with spacer lifts (this is nothing against any of the companies manufacturing them and will probably make me sound ignorant) I feel I’d constantly be trying to feel or listen or examine for something that might have come loose or broke etc. lol. Just my .02
Awesome man I appreciate the feedback! Definitely something I will be looking into. How long have you had them on?

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Awesome man I appreciate the feedback! Definitely something I will be looking into. How long have you had them on?
Just over 4 months. Also, I don’t know how prices are in your neck of the woods but if you’re having them professionally installed it’s a bit pricey. From what I understand spring lifts tend to cost just a bit more in labor. After parts labor and alignment it was a grand total of $1500.

OP
OP
B-Dog15

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just over 4 months. Also, I don’t know how prices are in your neck of the woods but if you’re having them professionally installed it’s a bit pricey. From what I understand spring lifts tend to cost just a bit more in labor. After parts labor and alignment it was a grand total of $1500.
I figured they might be a little more pricey due to the tools needed for for install? I figure a spring compressor would be needed for sure.
Sponsored