TheUpsideUp

Big Bend
First Name
Symon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford bronco sport
I need help locating the daytime running lights for a 2024 sport Big Bend. I need the colors for the driver side and passenger side. I tried looking for repair manuals but I cannot find anything. However I see a lot of people mod their cars so I’m seeing if someone has that experience and knowledge. Thanks!
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I need help locating the daytime running lights for a 2024 sport Big Bend. I need the colors for the driver side and passenger side. I tried looking for repair manuals but I cannot find anything. However I see a lot of people mod their cars so I’m seeing if someone has that experience and knowledge. Thanks!
The daytime running lights for a 2024 (or any Bronco Sport for that matter) are located in the front headlights.

Joking aside, what are you specifically asking for?

OP
OP

TheUpsideUp

Big Bend
First Name
Symon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford bronco sport
I am looking for the wire responsible for the light. Each light has a wire and I’m just trying to find the color wires for both sides since they’re different colors on both sides. If you pop your hood you can see the headlight connecting to about 6 wires each side

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '23 Kymco People S 150i ABS
Contact me in conversations and I'll send you a wiring diagram!

DonImbimbo

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Schematics show each headlight having 7 wires. For the left light:
Power is White
Gnd is Blk/Grn (2)
Low is Brn / Blu
Turn is Blu / Grn
Turn Out is Yel / Grn

And the seventh wire is defined as "LIN" Brown. I'm not sure what this is.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
… the seventh wire is defined as "LIN" Brown. I'm not sure what this is.
Might be this… (from a different post):
What is the LIN ?

maybe something like this?
“LIN bus is a supplement to CAN bus.
Often used in vehicles for windows, wipers, air condition etc.. LIN clusters consist of 1 master and up to 16 slave nodes.”

LIN might stand for Local Interconnect Network but don’t know for sure.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Be VERY CAREFUL in what you tap onto for wiring a non Ford accessory item. It may overload the intentioned circuit, or damage the operation of the existing unit.

The lighting system in these new vehicles are usually LED or high intensity lighting, and are particular to loads on a circuit.

OP
OP

TheUpsideUp

Big Bend
First Name
Symon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford bronco sport
Is the diagram a secret that you can't put on the forum I would like to see it too. Thank you.
I do believe that it’s hard to get a hold of…. Manufacturers (definitely for new cars) want people to not know how to fix/mod them. This makes you go to the dealerships to get a new car or a costly repair. But you know how it goes, someone will always be that hero!

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do believe that it’s hard to get a hold of…. Manufacturers (definitely for new cars) want people to not know how to fix/mod them. This makes you go to the dealerships to get a new car or a costly repair. But you know how it goes, someone will always be that hero!
It’s easy to get ahold of - just have to purchase the vehicle repair manual including wiring diagrams. Won’t be the same detail Ford dealership repair techs have access to.

Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
When I did my grill lights I used another post for the side marker lights that go in the fake side vents they explained it pretty good there. Maybe check that.