Wish this color option was for our sports instead

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Who knows? They will likely change a few colors in the upcoming mid-cycle refresh. Chevy has a similar color Sandstone metallic. I built a Colorado ZR2 online yesterday in this. Wheels have a bronze trim I I could get bronze tow hooks. 25MY is my trade cycle, but I'm pretty open to what I will buy. Would like a little more offroad chops than what the BL has.

Update: Checked in on the GM Authority site and the Sandstone Metallic is not availble on 25 MY. They have also pusehd production schedule to Dec.

Last edited:

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I'm pretty impressed with the offroad chops of my Badlands. With a 1-1/2" lift, skid plates over the vapor canister and cat, and eventually 1" taller tires, it will go almost anywhere I want to go. Prior to the lift, I did hit in the front going through an arroyo, and once rolled a rock up under the vehicle that I had to dig out. I've been through mud, snow, and sand with no issues at all. The tradeoff for good gas mileage is well worth it to me. I do have a lifted Superduty for the nasty stuff, but many roads in NM are narrow with sharp drops and steep arroyos. I've found a narrow vehicle with short wheel base is much more nimble on desert roads. Even with the narrow BS, I've aquired some NM pinstriping from the mesquite.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
"What color are you looking for?"

"turd"

"Iv got just the one for you."

TheCornerKing

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Badlands, 2022 Tesla M3P
I like the brown color, I prefer my white Badlands though. I wish Ford offered a “Sasquatch” package like the full size Bronco with larger tires and beadlocks in bronze. But I guess manufacturers are a few years behind with automotive trends to begin with so…