Doc Dougherty

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I noticed today, that I have a flap hanging from the front drivers seat. It appears it holds the front seat cushion covering on, has what appears to be a 6" u shape hook? But for the life of me I cant seem to figure how it connects under the seat frame. Any suggestions ? Thanks.
Sponsored

elav

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
I just replaced my driver's seat lower cushion yesterday - so this is fresh in my mind. Fold the front edge so that the plastic clip opening is facing up. Press this against the front edge of the seat pan sheet metal to clip it on.
Ford Bronco Sport Front Drivers Seat Cover IMG_6581

Here is a side view showing the plastic latch facing up (so it should face up when attached but is facing down in this picture because of the way I'm holding it)
Ford Bronco Sport Front Drivers Seat Cover IMG_6582

Here it the front edge of the seat folded

OP
OP

Doc Dougherty

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I just replaced my driver's seat lower cushion yesterday - so this is fresh in my mind. Fold the front edge so that the plastic clip opening is facing up. Press this against the front edge of the seat pan sheet metal to clip it on.
Ford Bronco Sport Front Drivers Seat Cover IMG_6581

Here is a side view showing the plastic latch facing up (so it should face up when attached but is facing down in this picture because of the way I'm holding it)
Ford Bronco Sport Front Drivers Seat Cover IMG_6582

Here it the front edge of the seat folded
Thanks much Elav, following your guidance was easy to put back. Good as new. 😂
Sponsored