Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport, 23 Bronco, 22 392, 20 JT
@gatornek the wait is over!

So, I got my BS Badlands more of a business vehicle than anythuing else. With our market being in Jeeps and the new Bronco, it was only a matter of time before I could answer the call of the Bronco Sport. We had to get it in house, and it had to be a Badlands to match it's big brother. We traded in a 2.0L Maverick and knew there was potential. I had little to no intentions of wheeling this little guy. Again, I got the Badlands becuse of the bigger engine, reliability and "maybe" off-roading. Before it was in hand, my vision of white Turbomacs and BFG KO2's were already waiting. The "tuner" side of me couldn't wait to have a little fun with this mini Bronco. I've had a long relationship with COBB and immediately reached out to them.

The AccessPort arrived, but a call followed with unfortunate news that the ECU had changed from 21/22 to the 23 model. So, like others, I had to wait. But, that's all done now, I updated the firmware and drove home on an empty tank with the OEM+ 87 tune and filled up a full tank of 93, loading the Sport 93 map in the parking lot.

I'm on my second tank of 93 and loving this. I drive 25 miles each way, and have found myself choosing the Bronco Sport for its sheer fun factor. ...and it still gets great milage and goes under the radar (compare to our other shop vehicles). Anyway, wanted to share the great news.

If you've been on the fence about a tune, my recommendation is you can't go wrong with COBB. For over 20 years i've trusted thier products and tunes, feeling they are on the more conservative side of tuning, while still offering great performance. From my understanding i'm making 20% more hp and torque on this tune. Yes, it's likely pushing the limits, but at 50 years old, my driving isn't exactly what it was 20 years ago in the Subarus. I'm sure i'll be fine.

Greg :)

BTW - the Bronco Sport Rocker selections are now live on our site. The graphic above was our demo, other examples and options are renders for now, but sized and ready for production!

Ford Bronco Sport Cobb Tuned Bronco Sport ...finally!  Whoa, this feels good. Cobb stripes 01

Ford Bronco Sport Cobb Tuned Bronco Sport ...finally!  Whoa, this feels good. Cobb AP 01

Ford Bronco Sport Cobb Tuned Bronco Sport ...finally!  Whoa, this feels good. Cobb AP 02
Sponsored

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Nice to get what you pay for. I'm waiting for one to be made for the 1.5. There are other's out there so if Cobb doesn't have one in a month or two I'll go with the competions version. Out of curiosity, what has the Cobb unit done for your mpg compared to pre-Cobb mpg?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport, 23 Bronco, 22 392, 20 JT
Nice to get what you pay for. I'm waiting for one to be made for the 1.5. There are other's out there so if Cobb doesn't have one in a month or two I'll go with the competions version. Out of curiosity, what has the Cobb unit done for your mpg compared to pre-Cobb mpg?
I can't understand it, maybe because I never paid attention. But it hasn't dropped. When I reset the current it shows 24-25 average.
Sponsored